Sunday, November 22, 2020

God's heart as a Shepherd, Jesus the Christ is the Coming King and the good Shepherd of His sheep.


 The Good Shepherd

11“For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will search and find my sheep. 12I will be like a shepherd looking for his scattered flock. I will find my sheep and rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day. 13I will bring them back home to their own land of Israel from among the peoples and nations. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel and by the rivers and in all the places where people live. 14Yes, I will give them good pastureland on the high hills of Israel. There they will lie down in pleasant places and feed in the lush pastures of the hills. 15I myself will tend my sheep and give them a place to lie down in peace, says the Sovereign Lord16I will search for my lost ones who strayed away, and I will bring them safely home again. I will bandage the injured and strengthen the weak. But I will destroy those who are fat and powerful. I will feed them, yes—feed them justice!
17“And as for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign Lord says to his people: I will judge between one animal of the flock and another, separating the sheep from the goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Altar of Grace

FCEEC is Now In Full-communion with the CCP / ACPT

 Good News;  The Filipino Communion of Evangelical Episcopal Churches was now in new relationship with the Convergence Church Philippines en...